This rule set outlines the rules that should always be followed when participating in the League of Legends competition. Failure to adhere to these rules may be penalized as outlined below.
It should be remembered that it is always the tournament administration that has the last word, and that decisions that are not specifically supported, or detailed in this rule set, or even goes against this rule set may be taken in extreme cases, to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
We hope that you as a participant, spectator, or press will have an enjoyable competition to partake in and we will do our utmost to make it a fair, fun, and exciting competition for everyone involved.
*If anyone is found suspicious they should be able to provide their login history to the admins, if failed to provide that they will be disqualified from the tournament.
*Every winning team has to upload their match screenshot to the website.
*All the teams must be present in the discord channel before the match begins.
Tournaments are open to any summoners aged 18 or over with no specific requirements.
Summoners aged 16 or 17 who wish to enter a tournament may be required to have a parental consent form signed before the start date of the tournament. That document will be checked along with the player’s Govt. ID proof/Passport during the tournament.
It is the captain’s responsibility to verify that every member of his team (main or substitute) is eligible, within the age restriction (16+) and in possession of all the required documents (proof of residence for the tournament and, in case of minors, signed parental consent form).
Team rosters must consist of at least 5 players to participate in the tournament. Teams are only allowed to compete with players on their roster with a registered game account. All roster changes must be made prior to the start of a cup. Playing with different players and/or illegal ringers will result in punishment.
Teams are responsible for their own hardware and internet connection. Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues.
Please resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts. Connection or hardware problems during a match could lead to a disqualification by admins. Agreements between the teams/players must be posted as match comments. The match must be played with the right settings. Make sure all players are eligible to play. In team games, all players must be registered for their corresponding team.
Two substitutes can be registered to your team before the tournament starts. Substitutes may only relieve players at the start of each game. Once a game has begun, substitutes cannot be utilized until after the game is over.
If a team is not ready to play 15 minutes after the scheduled match time, please submit a protest ticket including any screenshots or other evidence. This is the fastest way to get your match checked to move on to the next round.
In the case that a player(s) disconnects, if it is in the first 5 minutes of the game and there has been no contact between teams (i.e.) first blood, the game may be ended and re-hosted.
If a player disconnects, they can re-join at any time, but it must be the same player reconnecting to the same team. Teams can continue playing matches a player down if they choose to.
Re-hosts can only be played with prior admin approval. Please contact an admin to receive approval. In the case of a re-host, both teams must select the same champions and start.
Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in loss of the match.
If a match was incorrectly reported by your opponents or you wish to dispute the match for any reason, your team has 10 minutes to protest the match. Match protests must include media evidence such as screenshots or video recordings clearly showing the results of the match/series or claim of the disputes. Teams are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes.
Server: Garena (SG)
Map: Summoner’s Rift
Team Size: 5 v 5
Roster Limit: 7 (5 + 2 Substitutes)
Game Type: Tournament Draft
Spectators: Open if Not Streamed, Lobby Only (Admins) if Streamed
- Each team is allowed a maximum of 10 minutes pause time for any internet related issue.
- If someone disconnects before minions spawn or first blood the game can be re-made with same picks and bans.
- The pausing team needs to intimate the opposing team that they are pausing the game with a valid reason
- If the player is not able to reconnect within the pause time, the game must go on.
Draft Options: Tournament organizers can either use the draft mode feature or conduct a manual draft (e.g. draft that is conducted in chat without the use). The starting players for each team must be declared prior to the start of the draft (i.e. you cannot substitute a player after a draft has been conducted).
- Game Lobby will be hosted by admins. Team Captains are requested to contact team at least 10 minutes prior to the allotted time.
- All players must join the Discord server provided by the admins before their match starts. The players will then be moved by the admins into respective team rooms allocated. Once champion select begins, only playing members of the team can be in the room.
- Teams are expected to be in the lobby at the designated time. A maximum delay of 10 minutes is permitted, after which any further delay would reduce the pause time of the team causing the delay. Failure to start the game after exhausting pause time will result in a forfeit.
- Each team is permitted a maximum of 10 minutes as pause time. The game must be resumed once pause time expires, regardless of the circumstances. Extra time can only be granted with the consent of the opponent and admins.
- In case of a player disconnecting or leaving champion select for any reason, the game must be remade with the same picks and bans as earlier. Change of player after entering champion select is permitted only if both teams agree to it, in which case the same picks and bans need not be followed.
- In unexpected circumstances, matches may be played 4vs 5 or 4vs 4 if agreed by both teams, and with the consent of admin, final decision or approval will be the Admin.
- Every player is responsible for his internet connection and software-hardware environment. Leaving the Discord server on purpose is not allowed.
- Games will be streamed on YouTube, and spectator mode will be open. Personal steaming will not be allowed. We will provide the stream link in our discord server before each match.
- All players must play from their own account. Any discrepancy found in the tournament would lead disqualification from the tournament.
- Screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of the match must be uploaded by the winning team on the results channel on our discord server.
- Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanour to spectators, competitors, tournament staff, and other participants of the event.
- Any form of vulgarity, abuse or dissent against anyone will not be tolerated. Teams indulging in such behaviour will be penalized.
Group stages are single-round robin matches, aka each team will play every other team once before their fate is decided. As tiebreaker opportunities are high, this is how we will be dealing with tiebreakers:
- Head to Head – the team with the better H2H advances
Will be determined by Head to Head first. If Head to Head is the same, then 2 tiebreaker matches will be played to determine seeding:
- The 2 teams with the longest average game times in their win(s) will play each other first. Loser is out.
- The winner of the above match will play against the team that had the fastest average game time in their win(s). The winner of that advances or determines the final seeding.
- The team with the fastest average game time in their win(s) advances as the 1st seed
- 2nd seed will be determined in the same fashion as the 3-way tie
At any given stage, the admins reserve the right to modify these rules as they see fit.
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
- The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
- If any team is caught using an unregistered player (or a player from the other team etc.) they will be banned from the tournament immediately.
- An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly stated reason
- The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
- Intentionally allowing an opponent to win a game.
- Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behaviour such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player or tournament official.
- The use of a game bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the tournament director or a group of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss, disqualified from the tournament. Prizes may also be deducted of the offending team(s) at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director in accordance with any policies that are already existing.
During the event, the tournament director or group of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
- If any of the rules, regulations, terms or conditions are violated, admins may apply penalties according to their judgment and discretion, at any stage of the tournament, for any reason, without warning the players, and their decision will be final. Penalties that can be applied are the following:
- Default loss
- Disqualification of a player/team from the entire tournament.
- Blacklisted from our future tournaments.
All media and streaming rights are reserved to Gravity Gaming. Third-party streaming and media distribution is strictly prohibited and will be penalized.